Dental implants are an exceptional choice recommended by (Dr. Name or Practice) to patients of (city) to consider as permanent replacement of any missing tooth or set of teeth. A dental implant is an artificial tooth and tooth root that fastens into the jaw to support a bridge or replace a series of teeth. The teeth implants are capable of providing superior support and provide an astounding natural look that requires very little maintenance. Your new dental implants will look, feel, fit, and function just like natural teeth. The dental implants will retain the original shape of your face, protect healthy bone, allow you to speak easier and eat your favorite foods, and you will feel absolutely fantastic. So enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! The dental implants are highly durable, strong, and will last for years with proper care.
Here are some reasons you may be a good candidate for artificial teeth implants:
• You have a single tooth or several teeth missing
• Joint pain and problems of the jaw is caused by the shifting of teeth into the space of missing teeth
• You wish to restore the beauty of confident smile
• You would like to restore your speech, chewing and digestion
• Enhance your facial tissue where the jaw and teeth no longer can support the tissue
• Provide support for a denture or bridge to make it more comfortable and secure
• Replace dentures with a permanent teeth replacement option
Book consultation today with the dentist and see if dental implants are good option for you. Our patients that have received dental implants rave about the increased quality of life after the procedure. Let’s see if we can do the same for you! Schedule a consultation today.
Serving: (cities in area)